Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions of use are intended to outline the terms and conditions for use of the website publishing.mynet.com (hereinafter referred to as the “T&Cs”). By accessing the website, you expressly and unreservedly accept these T&Cs and undertake to respect them. The Website is open to public access.
The website “funpac.com” (hereinafter referred to as the “Website” is owned by MYNET AS, having its registered office at Reşitpaşa Mahallesi Katar Cad. Arı Teknokent 2 Sit. No:4/2/601 SARIYER Bina Kodu: 20086966 ISTANBUL TURKEY (hereinafter referred to as “Mynet”). E-mail: email@example.com
The Website is the sole and exclusive property of Mynet, notably including the Website content, namely text, logos, images, and other distinctive signs. You hereby undertake not to harm, directly or indirectly via the intermediary of a third party, the intellectual property rights of Mynet over the Website. You hereby refrain from reproducing any element of the Website, by any means whatsoever, in any form whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, without the prior consent of Mynet.
Pursuant to legislative provisions, personal data processing undertaken on the basis of information collected directly or via the intermediary of cookies, from Website users by MYNET, is the object of a data confidentiality policy which can be consulted here.
funpac.com offers hypertext links to websites edited and/or managed by third parties. Insofar as no control is exercised over these external resource, you acknowledge that Mynet does not accept any liability pertaining to provision of these resources, and may not be held liable as to their content.
Liability and force majeure
The Website is accessible online 24/7, aside for in any case of force majeure, any event outside the control of Mynet and/or the Website host, and any breakdowns or maintenance required for proper operation of the Website. These will not lead to any compensation. You confirm that you are aware and accept the characteristics and limits of information transfer online, as well as costs pertaining to connection to the internet. Mynet expressly reserves the right, without compensation, to amend the Website in whole or in part at any time as well as its presentation or medium and to interrupt update of the Website. The liability of Mynet may under no circumstances be incurred for any damages whatsoever suffered by yourself or any third party, resulting directly or indirectly from access and use of the Website. In all instances, the liability of Mynet, in such instance as it is incurred, will be limited to the direct prejudice suffered with the exclusion of any indirect prejudice, of any nature whatsoever, such as notably loss of data, loss of opportunities, of profits or operation, or any other financial loss resulting from use or impossibility to use the Website.
You are entirely liable for all content that you may upload, communicate, send or otherwise make available via the Website, notably via http://www.funpac.com/submit-your-game/
Mynet is not under any obligation to store elements which may be sent via the Website and will not be bound to return elements sent by you. You hereby undertake to take all necessary precautions accordingly.
You hereby accept not to upload, communicate, send or otherwise make available any content:
- Which is illegal, harmful, hurtful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise punishable;
- Which harms privacy;
- Which is likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic hatred;
- Which you are not entitled to legally make available (such as privileged information, information belonging to any other person or confidential information);
- Which infringes any intellectual property right or other property right of any other person;
- Which includes any unrequested or unauthorized publicity, promotional material, “unwanted mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid systems” or any other form of solicitation; or
- Which contains any computer virus or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage or limit the operation of any software or hardware or telecommunication equipment.
By submitting content to our Website, you:
- Guarantee you are entitled to do so;
- You grant us, free of charge, non-exclusive permission to amend, adapt, and use this content so as to process your request.
These T&Cs are governed by Turkish law.